Abortion Is Health Care
Access to safe, legal abortion is access to vital health care—and we need those in power to take action now to ensure accessible, high-quality health care to everyone in America.Sign this Petition
1. Ring New York State Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos and say “Hey, Dean, can you bring a gay marriage vote to the floor? Awesome. Thanks!” Here are his digits: 518-455-3171. And here’s a picture of him so that you can visualize him while you’re on the phone:
2. Senator Greg Ball (@ball4ny) asked everyone via Twitter how he should vote on gay marriage. Simply tweet him back and say “Yes!”
3. If you live in New York, send a message to your New York senator using this website:
4. New Yorkers: Call your New York senator on the telephone through this website:
5. Stand with Roy McDonald. Check out this snazzy graphic dedicated to him, and pass it on.
Originally submitted by Peter K. Found on Buzzfeed and MoveOn. Feature photos from Dean Skelos’ Wikipedia page, Sen. Greg Ball’s Twitter, Flickr User Benson Kua, and Sen. Roy McDonald’s Facebook fan page.