Abortion Is Health Care
Access to safe, legal abortion is access to vital health care—and we need those in power to take action now to ensure accessible, high-quality health care to everyone in America.Sign this Petition
With the election for mayor of Chicago this Tuesday, here are some key differences between Mayor Rahm Emanuel and his MoveOn-endorsed challenger, Cook County Commissioner Jesus “Chuy” Garcia.
Please take a minute to share this graphic with your friends before Election Day on Tuesday.
If you haven’t voted yet, you can look up your polling location at www.chicagoelections.com.
Click here if you want to volunteer to help get out the vote this weekend with the Garcia campaign.
1. “Emanuel, Challengers Face Off Over Elected School Board”, Chicago Tribune, January 21 2015
1. “Garcia vows to hire the 1,000 police officers Emanuel promised,” Chicago Sun-Times, December 18, 2015
2. “Chuy Questions Crime Stats, Calls for 1000 More Cops,” DNAinfo.com
1. “Hedge Fund Owned By Emanuel’s Top Campaign Donor Stands To Profit Off DePaul Arena Deal,” Chicagoist, April 9, 2014
2.“Emanuel’s 60 Elite Donors With Connections”, Chicago Tribune, January 30, 2015
3. “Better Government Association Questionnaire,”Better Government Association, accessed February 19, 2015
1. “Emanuel-Rauner ties create campaign subplot,” Chicago Tribune, August 29, 2014
2. “Jesus ‘Chuy’ Garcia’s journey from a village in Mexico to the race against Mayor Emanuel,” Chicago Reader, January 21, 2015
Pay to Play:
1. “Rahm Emanuel counts on big donors, with many getting City Hall benifits,” Chicago Tribune, January 30, 2015
2. “Illinois Supreme Court reverses ruling on Chicago inspector general’s power,” Chicago Tribune, March 21, 2013
3. “Editorial Board Questionnaire,” Chicago Tribune, accessed February 19, 2015