Vigil for Peace and Diplomacy
Press advisory and media guide
Sending a press advisory to local media is crucial for getting media to cover your vigil. Below is a press advisory template you can customize to your event, as well as some simple media guide with tips on how to reach out to media.
Sample remarks and talking points
Having sample remarks prepared can make for a powerful moment at your vigil. Below are some sample remarks, tips, and talking points for your vigil.
Host tools page
This is how you invite people and contact attendees. We sent you a link to this by email, but click here if you can’t find it.
“Thank you” signs, for members of Congress that have come out in support of the Iran deal.
- “Thank You For Defending Diplomacy” 8.5×11 Color
- “Thank You #NoWarWithIran” 8.5×11 Color
- “Thank You ‘write in name’#NoWarWithIran” 8.5×11 Color
- “Thank You ‘write in name’ For Defending Diplomacy” 8.5×11 Color
“No War With Iran” and “Defend Diplomacy” signs:
- “No War With Iran” 8.5×11 Color
- “No War With Iran” 8.5×11 Black-and-white
- “Defend Diplomacy” 8.5×11 Color
- “Defend Diplomacy” 8.5×11 Black-and-white
You are meeting fellow MoveOn members in the area, and it is great to get their contact information so you can thank them and invite them to future actions. Click here to print the sign-in page.
Sharing and social media
Email photos and video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tweet or post to Facebook and Instagram using hashtag #NoWarWithIran. You can also download the logo and change your profile picture and banner on social media.
Email your questions to email@example.com, and our team will respond to your question.